Monday, March 1, 2010

Critter's First Gifts

I just had to post about the very first baby gifts we received.  The first one was several years ago -- my sister gave me the cutest little red t-shirt that says "MY MOMMY LOVES ME", i've been saving it ever sense.  If I remember right she got it shortly after Tyler and I started dating.  I just LOVE it.  I guess the second gift, not pictured, was a gift for me.  My sweet mother-in-law already had me a baby bottle for my James Avery charm bracelet.  When we told her we were expecting she jumped, cried, screamed and ran for the baby bottle.  She had been saving it!!  Sweet huh?  The next gift was a gift Tyler and I bought.  It's the book, a book that Tyler loved as a child... so sweet!  Cherry Wells from church got me the lullabye CD last week.  Worship songs for the baby, how cute can it be?!!  And then, on Sunday, my sweet sister, soon to be brother in law and niece got us two pair of baby booties!  They will be so perfect whether critter is a boy or a girl!  Thanks everybody! 





2 comments:

  1. wow! so cool that you have a blog! i can't wait to keep up with you and your sweet (and growing) family!

    you look beautiful and so does Tara! It looks like yall are really close and spend lots of time together. so good. kayla and i are the same exact way!

    blessings my friend!
    lyns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved seeing the gifts! Such a fun time for you and Tyler.

    ReplyDelete