Friday, April 23, 2010

Pregnancy so far...

I consider myself very blessed for the pregnancy I've had so far.  Only had morning sickness one time and that was really no big deal.  I was really tired from about week 7 until about week 12 but since then even that has evened out some.  I've never been the person to need 8 hours of sleep but now, different story!  But I'm not trying to go to sleep at 9 anymore LOL, just as long as I get my 7 1/2 to 8 hours I have a good amount of energy.  From about week 10 - 12 or 13 I was nauseous alot.  Still wasn't getting sick just annoyed!  Thank goodness that stage has passed for the most part.  I still have my moments but it's nothing like the constant nausea, praise God :)  Allergies are probably my biggest complaint!!  I can't take anything for them so I just pray pray pray.  I go to the chiropractor from time to time to help with any allergy headaches but really if all of these allergens could just go away this whole pregnancy would be ALOT smoother.  So in short, Lord if you want to remove all the pollen, cottonwood and anything else I'm allergic to from the air, that would be awesome.  Currently I traveled too much for work and managed to either catch a cold or get a sinus cold if that's even a sickness.  More than anything it's frustrating because I seriously never get sick.  But I've learned my lesson, baby gets the immunities first, then me... no more running my body down by waking up at 4 am to fly out of state.  So, as of now I'm at home resting and waiting for my healing!  Tyler's brining me home some ecinechea some coloidial silver and some vitamin C.... that's what the midwife recommended along with lots of rest.  So i intend to try all routes, including continuing to pray for a supernatural healing!! 

On a happier note, I'm pretty darn sure I felt citter move last night!  It was cool, yet such a foreign feeling.  In the next few weeks as he/she gets bigger I'm sure it will be easier for me to tell if its the baby or not... although like I said, I know my body really well so I'm pretty sure it is.  Our next midwife appt is May 6th and then a few weeks after that we find out the sex of the baby.  We found out last week that our sweet cousins Jason and Lauren are expecting a BOY.  So excited for them!  Our turn to find out next! 

Blessing,
Jenn and baby critter

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how exciting. I remember the first time I felt my daughter Stacy move. It really is a feeling where you think, "was that the baby?" Yep, it was...a little flutter. So, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete