Friday, June 11, 2010

We have a name!

We have finally decided on a name for our sweet baby girl...

Taysen Jane Thomas

Taysen is something Tyler made up, actually when he was joking around and rhyming some names.  We were on a road trip to a wedding in Nac and he didn't feel like tossing around name ideas anymore so he started spouting off crazy things!  He said Taysen and I said YES... he said NO.  We had no idea if it was a boy or girl at that point so I just let it go.  Once we found out we were having a girl I decided to bring it up once more and it must have grown on him because he liked it.  Taysen Thomas just sounded too cute to pass up!!  To me it seems kind of like her Grandpa Timber - sweet yet opinionated :)  I can just picture her now!!  Tyler's Memaw was Peggy Jane, so that's how Jane came about.   In Hebrew, Jane means God's Grace or God is Gracious.  So it fits just perfect!! 

So... there we go, that is her name and I hope you all love it as much as we do!

Love,
The Thomas'

1 comment: