Monday, September 27, 2010

Almost a full 37 weeks!!

Seemed like I would never get this far... but God created time for a reason right?! We've almost made it! At my last midwife appointment she checked my iron levels again and they went back up to 11.5 which is really good. I did my part eating better and taking my Floridex! Plus, Tyler banned me from drinking Dr Peppers which was probably a good thing, since caffeine robs iron along with who knows what else. So everything looks great!!

This Thursday our midwife will come over for our home visit, so she can see the house, know where it is and not be trying to find it in the middle of the night. Although, I'm praying Taysen arrives after a really great night of rest!!

We're very excited for her arrival but praying that we treasure each day that is left of pregnancy, it's been such a sweet time for us as a couple. God has been faithful and is growing our marriage even more each day.

When she decides to make her entrance we've decided to keep that special and between us. Tyler's mom is going to come over to help with the dogs and anything that the midwives need but only Tyler and I will be present (and midwives) when our new little miracle arrives. Mom will keep everyone updated via text, facebook etc but we're asking that everyone let us have our time with her before coming by. We welcome your prayers and are thankful for your excitement and once she is here we will let people know when it is ok to come meet our precious baby girl. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks!!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you! I will be watching for news of her arrival.

    ReplyDelete