Friday, August 6, 2010

Last Midwife Visit

Hi Everyone,

My last midwife appointment was on July 29th and it went great!  She had me eat two hours prior to coming in, then she checked my blood sugar at the appointment --- which was awesome, she seemed shocked it was so good!  She said did you eat, I said yes and told her what I'd had... so she was happy and we were happy.  They also checked my iron levels, blood pressure and checked for protein in my urine, all were great!!  We heard the baby's heartbeat which was 155, easy for her to find and totally normal.  She felt around and figured out that little Taysen it still head up, her back is up against my right side and her feet down low.  She said that her position is totally normal but we don't want her getting "comfy" that way.  So, she instructed me to put headphones on my lower belly and play music for her.  The idea is that at some point, sooner rather than later, she try to get her head toward the music and be head down. 

Tyler set my mp3 player up with some praise and worship music and I've been playing it for her for a few hours a day --- I don't think she's turned just yet but I know she will at just the right time. 

Until next time friends!!! Love yall, Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment