Thursday, September 9, 2010

September 9th, Midwife Visit

I think I've had two appointments since I've blogged last so I've decided to get back to it!!

I'm a full 34 weeks now so just a little less than 6 weeks left, that is SO unbelievable to me!!  We started our birthing classes last Tuesday, that was interesting.  I've read bunches of information so I don't think any of it was new to me, however it did make it much more REAL.  The class totally calmed Tyler down and he said he feels much less nervous about the birth now, which is wonderful.  However it had quite the oppositite effect on me, I started getting really nervous about not being in control of my body.  So.... we're praying through that now and I'm sure by the time Taysen arrives I'll be full of peace and God's grace will be sufficient for the moment.  We have 3 more birthing classes to go, which we're excited about because each one brings us closer to baby Taysen!!   

We saw our midwife again this morning and all is well.  My iron levels have dropped but she said that is completely normal because the baby is taking what she needs from me.  She does however want it back up before I deliver so she is having me take Floradex.  From my understanding it's basically an herbal supplement that is food based... so to give a visual it's like taking a handful of beets without actually having to eat them.  Thank goodness for supplememts I would never be able to eat enough beets to get that much iron!!

Until next time... we love yall... The Thomas'

p.s. SO SO SO READY FOR FALL AND FALL WEATHER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment